The turnkey all-in-one test platform SHSInspect 2Xpass enables semi-automatic, high-precision wavefront measurement of lenses at different wavelengths – on axis and at field points. The devices are used, e.g. for testing smartphone optics and photo lenses as well as for immersion microscope lenses. The range of functions includes:
- Trasmitted wavefront at field points
- Semi-automated measurement processes
- Acquisition of wavefront, Zernike, PSF and MTF
- Measurement of focal length and field curvature
- Analysis of chromatic effects
- Investigation of polarization effects
The objective to be tested is illuminated with a plane wave and checked against a spherical reference mirror. For the measurement of the transmitted wavefront in the field, the plane wave illumination is realized at a defined angle. The spherical mirror is shifted laterally accordingly. After manually adjusting the optics to be tested, the measurement is semi-automatic. The SHSInspect 2Xpass is equipped with various light sources to enable the analysis of chromatic effects.